We the little people have big voices when we speak together!

Come on all of you people who are sick of being steam rolled by big business, join the fight... Let your voices be heard! Let's scream at the top of our lungs, "This shall not stand!"

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another day... no dollars.

Here I am... still waiting.  I contacted my case manager's supervisor at Sedgwick, sent them a copy of their bogus denial letter with copies of my medical information, the correct medical information asked her to note the discrepancies between the facts on their notes and the information contained in the denial letter as well as to read the correct information and reinstate my disability... not a 45 day maybe, maybe not appeal... a reinstatement.  Nothing... again, another day no dollars.  Oh, and again... I contacted the Regional President of my Union, and again... no response.  So nice to know someone's got your back, haa haa!

No comments: