We the little people have big voices when we speak together!

Come on all of you people who are sick of being steam rolled by big business, join the fight... Let your voices be heard! Let's scream at the top of our lungs, "This shall not stand!"

Sunday, April 3, 2011

If something doesn't give soon, I'm going bell tower...

I was on the Internet today looking at "Celeb-usilly News"... you can't actually read the stuff or you may vomit on your shoes.  Anyhoo, I was looking at what Charlie Sheen makes.  Duh, he really is winning!
I am going on 37 and I can't wear a purse on my right shoulder...let alone do other simple things like camping, horsing around with my kid, or work.  That man has no social responsibility and has gazillions of dollars that he sticks up his nose, in a pipe, or in a well, you know... and people are throwing more money at him because his repository of craziness is millions in marketing.
I'm completely insane now and I can't get someone to spit on me.  What does it take?  What a country.

No comments: