We the little people have big voices when we speak together!

Come on all of you people who are sick of being steam rolled by big business, join the fight... Let your voices be heard! Let's scream at the top of our lungs, "This shall not stand!"

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tired... I'm so Damned Tired

I know that there is so much more I need to do.  I know that there is so much I need to follow up on.  I know that there is so much more fighting that needs to be done.  It's just that I'm so damned tired.
I can't seem to rally anymore.  I wake up and look at the mountain in front of me and I can't seem to pull the strength out of myself to put my boots on again.  I'm exhausted.  I've been fighting for the better part of two years now and I just can't do it.
I am so depressed I don't open the blinds to let the sun in... I don't get dressed much anymore.  It takes all the energy I have to feed the animals and to let the dog out.  I barely even eat.
I feel ashamed.  There are people out there with problems I can't even begin to comprehend and they are fighting everyday with fervor and strength... and I can't even make myself leave the house.  I have isolated myself from my friends and family because I am so tired and angry no one wants to be around me anymore.  I have, I think, reached the wall.  I wish I could rally... but, I've been trying to for the last couple of months to no avail.
I've lost my foodstamps again and I just can't seem to get up and fight for that anymore.  Everything has been a fight and I have lost them all.
I surrender.

No comments: