We the little people have big voices when we speak together!

Come on all of you people who are sick of being steam rolled by big business, join the fight... Let your voices be heard! Let's scream at the top of our lungs, "This shall not stand!"

Monday, March 21, 2011

Huh?

So, today I go to a new doctor... hoping for some answers and paying cash.  I tell him my abbreviated history and what my continuing medical issues are.  He looks me in the eye and says, "Whoa, you got screwed really bad."  "They didn't see the fractures in the MRI?"  "4 months?!  You're lucky you can walk."  "So, you lost your job, have no insurance, and no money(of your own)?  Well... not even the Georgia Medical College will take you without insurance.  I can give you a referral to a lawyer."

Sigh... oh the frustration of an impoverished, marginalized, minority.  Sucks to be disabled.  I guess that means I won't be getting any medical care there.

Seriously, true story... scared yet?

No comments: